In this fun, cringey, and sometimes raunchy podcast, the Stock Dads interview expert traders, investors, and dads. Every week, our hosts review current market conditions, important news events, and look to the week ahead for potential trade and investment opportunities. Learn all about the stock market, trading and investing strategies, and add a whole bunch of dad jokes to your Dadabase. Tune in to grill up some profits with us!
How do you do, fellow dads?
My name is DJ! Here are some things you should know about me:
- I am happily married and have two children
- I drive a minivan, AKA a Swagger Wagon
- I love my lawn, and other peoples' lawns, and lawns in general
- I am pretty buoyant
- Self-made thousandaire
- My hairline has been receding since birth and I'm balding as you read this
- I've been unashamedly rocking socks and sandals since high school
We started this podcast and the Stock Dads community as something fun to do in our free time. However, it quickly became a passion project, staying true to one of my favorite TV quotes from Ron Swanson (Parks and Recreation), "Never half-ass two things. Whole ass one thing."
One thing I've learned from all of this is that Dads instinctively have each others' backs. We are all in this together, and I am so excited to go on this journey together - to master the stock market and the art of being a dad.